[macvoiceover] Re: Mouse problems with VO in snow leopard.

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 10:32:24 -0400

is trackpad commander turned on?  if so, you need to turn it off.

On Sep 18, 2009, at 10:12 AM, ashley wrote:

Hi everyone,
I am having a wierd problem when trying to drag-and-drop with VO. When I move the mouse curser to the location of the VO curser with VO command F5, the mouse keeps jumping strate to the trash. It does this in every application, especially garage band 5.

I have mouse keys enabled. I don't have numpad commander turned on.

any ideas?

thanks!

Ash
personal website: