[macvoiceover] More new list members!

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 23:54:51 -0500

Hi folks and welcome new list members.

I try to send a message to the list every few days to tell you all that we have new members among us, but, lately I have been falling down on the job. New members, please know that you are welcome here. When you find the time, please check out the guides and other helps at
www.icanworkthisthing.com
under
MAC with Voiceover.

Thanks.