[macvoiceover] Re: More Zoom problems.

  • From: Shane Jackson <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 20:55:43 -0500

Hi, John. When you plug your Zoom into your Mac, do the following. After you've attached it to the Mac, press record. The Mac should now see it as a drive. You always have to press record after you hook it to the Mac, and it doesn't matter if you have batteries in it or not or if you have it on or not. Also, if you press record, then right arrow, then record again, you'll be using your Zoom as an external USB microphone. I do this on my podcast all the time. I hope this is helpful. If you really need help, big time, just add me to your Skype, if you have it. My Skype ID is at the bottom of this message.

On Apr 7, 2008, at 6:09 PM, John Moore wrote:

Ok. Now I think I have upgraded to version 1.30, and my Mac appears to
still not detect it. I hooked up the H2, and the Mac still did
nothing. The guy that I was with said that he wasn't looking for the
"ver 1.30: on the display, and I don't know if updating will work
again. I did everything according to the web site. I clicked OK, and
when it said Complete, I turned the unit off then on again. You would
think it would work, but my Mac is still not doing anything when I
connect the H2 to it. Does anyone know where I went wrong? Thanks.

Shane Jackson
Vestavia Hills, Alabama, USA.
Email:  jack728@xxxxxxxxx
Skype ID:  cadal728