[macvoiceover] More Mail questions

  • From: Stephanie Mitchell <mumwith2kids@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 19:03:15 +1100

Hi all,
I'm writing this on my mac... and I'm finding it a real learning curve. I just can't seem to get used to the layout of the mail. Its so different from Eudora. I'll list my questions below: 1. Is there a way to make Voiceover only tell me the sender and the subject of a message? 2. Sometimes when I nagivagate messages, VO says everything is blank, for example "body blank" and I have to move away from the messages to get them to read properly. 3. I'd got it organized to read my thread, but don't know how to access the threads, how to delete a thread etc.
Any help with any of this will be great.
Thanks,
Steph