[macvoiceover] Re: Monitors for Mac Minis

  • From: Richie Gardenhire <rhire1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 09:07:21 -0900

I don't think we have a New Egg outlet, but my question is, are these monitors flat screen ones? And are they fairly lightweight? Richie Gardenhire, Anchorage, Alaska.

On Feb 6, 2010, at 5:23 PM, Bryan Smart wrote:

I just looked on New Egg, and the $100 monitors are 17 inch displays. That's incredible value.

Don't forget used stuff on Craig's List. Even cheaper.

Bryan