[macvoiceover] Re: Mission control & Launch pad useful or not?

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 08:51:17 -0500

I think mission control is pretty useless for blind users.  Launch pad, well,
its just another way of opening apps but, I don't find it all that useful.
There needs to be some added functionality for VO users like the ability to
create folders by dragging apps on top of each other like on IOS.  After all,
this is what launchpad is modeled after.

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info