[macvoiceover] Missing sync for windows mobile and snow leopard

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <chomiak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 10:27:52 -0500

Hi all.

HHas anybody tried and had problems with Missing Sync for Windows Mobile? If so, has anybody found a new version of Missing sinc for Windows Mobile for snow leopard? I remember it being mentioned on the incompatibility list although it actually wasn't the Windows Mobile product that was listed. Syncing is dimmed when I plug in my Sprint phone and open missing sync--it isn't opening by itself. but I don't see a new version on the markspace website though when I did a google search I found something about a 4.0.5 beta. It still syncs on my Leopard backup so I'm assuming the problem has to do with snow leopard.

Tia.

--
Cheryl
"Let the words of my mouth,