[macvoiceover] Missing letters while typing

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac Voiceover list Mac Voiceover List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 20:44:18 -0600

This has happened to me before, and I can't remember if thre was a solution
posted on the list. Each voice I select for voiceover has a different letter
or set of letters which doesn't voice while typing. For example, Ava is
skipping the t and the r, Tom is skipping the i and thef. The letters are
there, they just aren’t being voiced when I type them. I’m set to letter echo
when typing.

Thoughts? Oh, tyiping that I noticed Tom isn’t voicing the u either.