[macvoiceover] Missing Sync & Mac Mail.

  • From: "Russell Romine" <russellromine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 11:56:08 -0600

Hi all,
This is Russell & I have a question that needs an answer.
I have the missing sync program installed on my Mac book & was wondering
if there is a plug in I can get so I can use the Mac mail client in
Leopard.
I was unable to get voice over to work with the mail client that comes
with office for Mac.
Please help if you can. I think if I can get over this herdal I will be
able to make the switch from windows.
                                                Thanks,

                                                Russell Romine