[macvoiceover] Re: Message 3. Not for the faint of heart, other web browsers.

  • From: ashley <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 18:46:09 +0100

No, it's gui.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/turboweb-browser/id412736557?mt=12

Website:
http://www.ashleycox.co.uk
Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/ashleycox2
Blog:
http://daysofthegeek.blogspot.com

On 26/04/2011 17:22, Keith Reedy wrote:
Ash,

I haven't tried it, but, it looks like it mite be a command line browser, or,
is it GUI?
Keith Reedy
keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx

On Apr 26, 2011, at 11:54 AM, ashley wrote:

It's almost fully accessible.
it has a few unlabled buttons, but these buttons have help tags so it's easy to
lable them.

Website:
http://www.ashleycox.co.uk
Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/ashleycox2
Blog:
http://daysofthegeek.blogspot.com

On 26/04/2011 13:43, Keith Reedy wrote:
Ash,

Is it accessible?
Keith Reedy
keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx

On Apr 26, 2011, at 3:44 AM, ashley wrote:

Take a look at turbo web. It's in the app store.

Website:
http://www.ashleycox.co.uk
Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/ashleycox2
Blog:
http://daysofthegeek.blogspot.com

On 25/04/2011 23:03, Keith Reedy wrote:
Folks,

This browser is called Shiira.  It is very fast, but, the buttons are unmarked
and they don't work.  As I read in a blog post today this browser has been out
of development for a year, but, they are starting back up again.

I see no way to set up a home page, however, you can use command-l to type in a
URL and once the page comes up, you can book mark it and the bookmarks do read
with Voiceover.

Get it here, free.
http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/15032/shiira
Keith Reedy
Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.

with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at

with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at