[macvoiceover] Re: Mesage send error in iMessage/text

  • From: Joseph King <joeykake@xxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 14:23:35 -0500

If you haven't already, try disabling and then re-enabling iMessage on both
your Mac and iPhone. That should fix the issue.

Blessings,

Joseph

On Apr 29, 2015, at 1:44 PM, Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I’m getting message send errrs when I text/message my wife. Other messages
are going through to her from friends and family, both on iMessage and
regular sms text, so it’s just me.

She promises she hasn’t set it up to reject or ignore me, and suggestions
where to start trouble shooting? Problem occurs from both my iPhone and Mac.

Ian