[macvoiceover] Re: Merry Christmas!

  • From: "Marshall F. Scott" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 10:32:14 -0700

OOps, I forgot  Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays!
Marshall

On Dec 24, 2007, at 10:29 AM, Marshall F. Scott wrote:

Hi All,
I'm already staying home and enjoying the quiet! And it looks like we're going to have a White Christmas.
Marshall

On Dec 24, 2007, at 9:49 AM, Jane Jordan wrote:

I hope that everyone's enjloying the day. :) I am listening to some recordings of carols done by King's College Chior during their Festival of Nine Lessons and Carols. Lovely stuff.

Next big event of today is the Christmas Eve service at church. :)

Tomorrow we will stay at home quietly and relax.

Jane

On Dec 24, 2007, at 10:38 AM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hi folks,

The folks on this list are all over the world, so christmas will come to your homes at different times, so from our home to yours, Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Keith Reedy and family

Marshall F. scott
University of Utah - CVRTI
95 South 2000 East