[macvoiceover] Re: Me and my KNFB Reader Woos

  • From: Bryan Smart <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 16:11:48 -0400

One option is to pair the phone to the Mac with Bluetooth, and then send the
SISX file (the KNFB installer) to the phone. It will show up in the phone's in
box. You can open it, and install like normal.

The other way is to copy the installer to a memory card, and put the memory
card in the phone. In the menu, you can go to File Manager, browse to the
memory card, and press select on the installer to start it.

I'm sorry, but there is just no reasonable way to explain to you how to do
these things on your phone without a screen reader. Install your screen reader,
install a demo of a screen reader, or get someone sighted to help.

Bryan