[macvoiceover] Re: Maybe OT: another scanning solution

  • From: John Hess <johnythehess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 21:23:48 -0400

Greg, can you give me a little help with this? I downloaded the gui and also installed macports. Where do I get the OCR software? Is it easy to install? I did a search for it and had problems finding the download. Also, when it OCR's file does it save it or bring it up in text edit? how is it read? Thanks. Oh! wil this run on a g4?

On Oct 1, 2008, at 11:33 AM, Greg Kearney wrote:

Tesseract and scanimage software

John W. Hess & Barclay the WonderLab