[macvoiceover] Re: Maybe OT, a question.

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 23:01:26 -0500

Well, thats all I have re named and this is my first time at this. I will let you all know.

Keith Reedy

On Jan 26, 2009, at 4:17 PM, Cambra, Ignasi wrote:

I'm interested on this too. So which folder are we supposed to rename? Is it just the GB application in the applications folder, or something else?
Thanks!

On Jan 26, 2009, at 11:42 AM, Travis Siegel wrote:

Just rename the gb/ilife program/folder to something else before installing version 9.
I do this kind of thing all the time, and it works like a charm.