[macvoiceover] Re: Mail not showing mailboxes.

  • From: "ashley" <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 18:38:47 +0100

Thanks Cheryl

ash
----- Original Message ----- From: "Cheryl Homiak" <chomiak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 5:15 PM
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: Mail not showing mailboxes.

Drafts and outboxes don't show up unles there is something in them.

Mailboxes you created should be to the right of trash under on my mac
but yout might have to expand that area I believe with right-arrow.

--

Cheryl
"Let the words of my mouth,

On Aug 10, 2009, at 11:06 AM, ashley cox wrote:

Hi list. Sorry if this is off-topic, but i really can't figure this
out. Probably something simple...

Some of my mailboxes arn't showing up in mail. I created one for
messages from this list, and that doesn't show up in the "mailboxes"
table. The drafts and outbox's don't show up there either.

How do I fix this?

Any help is greatly apreciated!

Thanks

Ash

Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the
Webinterface at //www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover