[macvoiceover] Re: Mail in ML.

  • From: Jenifer Gilley <claudastar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 06:42:29 -0400

hi all.  Thanks yet again. John, where can one get this book and is it
especially for vo users? I wish there was a getting started with the mack and
voiceover in braille like there is an iPhone book.  Not that I don't appreciate
all of the help i've gotten on this list, i just feel bad that i have to keep
bugging you all.
Thanks again everyone for the invaluable assistance I've gotten so far.

Sent from my iPhone