[macvoiceover] Re: Mail in ML.

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 13:16:18 -0400

Hi Jenifer,
    You can get it through the Take Control Books website,
http://www.takecontrolbooks.com
or through
http://www.mac-access.net

     It isn't specifically for VoiceOver users, but the Take Control books are
easy to follow and for the non technical.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION

On Jul 30, 2012, at 6:42 AM, Jenifer Gilley <claudastar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> hi all.  Thanks yet again. John, where can one get this book and is it
> especially for vo users? I wish there was a getting started with the mack and
> voiceover in braille like there is an iPhone book.  Not that I don't
> appreciate all of the help i've gotten on this list, i just feel bad that i
> have to keep bugging you all.
> Thanks again everyone for the invaluable assistance I've gotten so far.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jul 29, 2012, at 11:23 PM, John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>   Replying to messages can be done with command-r.  The delete key or
>> backspace should delete messages provided you are interacting with the
>> message table.
>>
>>    There is a  new Take Control of Mil in Mountain Lion book now available
>> that you might want to consider, along with, "Take Control of Using Mountain
>> Lion".
>>

>> Take Care
>>
>> John D. Panarese
>> Director
>> Mac for the Blind
>> Tel, (631) 724-4479
>> Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com
>>
>> APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION
>>
>> AUTHORIZED APPLE STORE BUSINESS AFFILIATE
>>
>> MAC and iOS VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT
>>

>> On Jul 29, 2012, at 8:58 PM, Jenifer Gilley <claudastar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all.
>>> Is there a podcast or tutorial on the mail application in mountain lion?  I
>>> maybe should've waited to upgraded till I figured a little more out with
>>> this but… I guess I'm impatient!  What I'm trying to do:
>>> 1.  delete messages… backspace isn't working as I thought it would.
>>> and