[macvoiceover] Re: Mail and multiple E-Mail accounts

  • From: Marie Howarth <marie.jane2005@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 18:15:10 +0100

I have 5 accounts, 2 google, one aim, one hotmail and one mobile me. all works great. :)

On Aug 8, 2009, at 6:09 PM, ashley wrote:

As far as I know, mail manages multiple accounts very well. I have 2 accounts setup, and it automatically downloads from each and puts them in teh same boxes.

ash
----- Original Message ----- From: "JEFFREY SHOCKLEY" <jawswizard@xxxxxxxxx >