[macvoiceover] Re: Mail Attachment Question

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 09:57:37 -0700

Hi Judy, look in the columns sub menu under view, and there should be a
check box indicating whether or not to show attachments.
On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 06:44:19 -0700, Judy Wilkinson wrote:

I have a couple of mail attachment questions.
First, how do I get my messages table to show me if a message has an
attachment?

I download my husband's email to his thumb drive, saving each message
as a .txt file. Is there a way to "edit" a subject line to change its
name before saving it?

If a message has a .doc attachment, can I attach .doc files
automatically to the end of the .txt message?
Hope this is clear.
Thanks,
Judy

Marty