[macvoiceover] Re: Mail

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 07:21:15 -0400

yyou can pick the account to send from before sending.

On Mar 10, 2007, at 11:34 PM, Richard Most wrote:

Keith,
What I want is when I send to a list I want mail to know what account to use. I am always send using the wrong account. I want mail to associate a e-mail address with a account.

On Mar 10, 2007, at 7:59 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hi Louie,

Tab over to your mail box outline and make sure that you are on in box. Then press command-right arrow. This will expand your in box to show separate mail boxes for all of your addresses. If you want to calaps the boxes again, just go to one of the address mail boxes and press command-left arrow. You should be able to do this in any of your mail boxes like sent mail and so on.

Keith Reedy
        On Mar 10, 2007, at 2:37 PM, louie wrote:

Howdy all,
Is there a way to have mail automatically associate a e-mail address with a e-mail account? I know that I can switch e-mail accounts manually.
Thanks for any help.

Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Webinterface at //www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover

Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to macvoiceover- request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Webinterface at //www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover

Richard Most
louie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx