[macvoiceover] Macbooks and numeric keypads

  • From: "Phil Stephenson" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 21:56:39 -0000

Hi All,

Picking up on another thread from someone asking about using a Mac Mini and
types of keyboards, I am close to purchasing a macbook (or if I'm lucky
Macbook pro!).  I'm presuming there isn't a numeric keypad on these units
and therefore wondering if this makes my learning curve as a Windows user
used to Jaws etc steeper - although having said that I've never really
mastered the laptop keystrokes for replicating Jaws numeric keypad options
on a laptop keyboard.

Anyway as ever al comments gratefully received,

Cheers,

Phil