[macvoiceover] Re: Macbook (or Macbook Pro) vs. air as relates to voiceover

  • From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 19:11:03 -0700

Since the keyboards on all the modern macbooks are the exact same, I'm
not sure how there could be a difference here. None of the Apple
keyboards on the notebooks have the full compliment of keys that you're
use to if you have an older style apple keyboard with the numpad and
full sets of control, option command on both sides of the keyboard.
Macbook pro has a slightly larger touchpad than the air. And if you
wanted to load lots of extras, like fusion with Windows, then the size
of the ssd, additional cost of memory and slower processors on the air
could be an issue.Or so it seems to me.

Mary