[macvoiceover] Re: Macbook Air running hot

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 09:34:03 -0600

Helps a lot Tyler, thanks much. Explains why the fan kicks out when I close the
lid and doesn't come back on when I open up moments later
. I felt like I was just interrupting the fan. Based on your description I'm
probably close to right, as it's not reading the actual temperature.

Any evidence as to battery consumption with the fan controller epp you're
using?

BTW, what part of Canada are you in? I'm in Sherwood Park, just outside of
Edmonton Alberta.

Ian