[macvoiceover] Re: MacSword, version 2.1.0 with Snowleopard and Voiceover draft1

  • From: "David Hoffman" <davidhoffman1965@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 20:13:25 -0800

what is Mac Sword?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith Reedy" <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2010 11:33 AM
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: MacSword, version 2.1.0 with Snowleopard and Voiceover draft1

Try this link,
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/macsword/MacSword-2.1.0-463.app.zip

Keith Reedy
Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.

On Feb 28, 2010, at 1:42 PM, Russell Solowoniuk wrote:

Hi Keith,

I'm not able to download the MacSword 2.1 app. When I press enter on the link to get to the page to download it, I get a 404 page not found error. Is the site down?

Thanks,

Russell
On 2010-02-26, at 12:36 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hi folks,

For those of you who use the MacSword Bible study program and who have SnowLeopard the new version of MacSword and the guide are ready.

It has never been more important that you read the guide before you download and install the program, lots of changes.

Cheryl Homiak and I have updated the guide and checked out the program and we both think that you will be pleased with the out come.

Remember, this guide only covers SnowLeopard.

Get it here,
http://www.icanworkthisthing.com/docs/mac_with_voiceover/MacSword_Version_2_1_0_with_Snowleopard_and_Voiceover.shtml