[macvoiceover] Re: Mac compatible web based mp3 control

  • From: Orin <orin8722@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 18:25:47 -0500

I've found several, but they weren't accessible, Accessible ones I'd love to have.

On Dec 30, 2008, at 4:29 PM, Scott Rutkowski wrote:

HI all.

Ok I know there are programs that contain a web server and a web based front end that allow you to play and manage your mp3 library from a remote location. Is there such a program that will run on a mac so i can be at another location and login to the web interface and select mp3 files or even better still files from my iTunes library and listen to them using a broadband connection in another location?

Thanks to anyone who may know the answer to the above.