[macvoiceover] Re: Mac Tutorials

  • From: Keith Reedy <keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 07:20:32 -0500

Hi Dave,

You can press control-option-command-f8 to hear the quick start guide on your
computer and please find a good guide for getting started here,
http://www.icanworkthisthing.com/docs/mac_with_voiceover/Using_Mac_Applications_with_Voiceover_the_Snow_Leopard_Edition.shtml

Other guides and helps can be found at,
www.icanworkthisthing.com
under