[macvoiceover] Re: Mac Pro.

  • From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 19:48:41 -0400

actually, I've heard of people doing this with Mac notebooks.  in the manual
for my pbg4 for instance, there were instructions on removing and inserting
an hd and memory and such.  I think it had a card slot in there too and you
could add wireless if it didn't have it.

To answer your question though, yes, you can install drives in the bays and
cards in the slots.