[macvoiceover] Re: Mac OS X 10.5.8 Combo Update

  • From: patrickneazer <patrickneazer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2009 14:23:32 -0400

Hello David and all:

Thank you David. This message is safely being tucked away for future reference. Between you and Keith's secret sources I ought to be AOK.

On Aug 6, 2009, at 12:33 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

I found it, if you don't have it or need to find it again, search for mac osx and then in the popup for all products, go to mac osx. tab for all you are worth and you will find the combo update. while you are here:
http://www.apple.com/support/leopard/
hav a look at the guides and info.

On Aug 6, 2009, at 12:27 PM, patrickneazer wrote:

Hello David and all:

Yeah, that happened to me with 10.5.7 and he zapped me with information as well. Darn clever that Keith guy ... he is everywhere (smile).

Oh, thank you for the link Keith (smile).
On Aug 6, 2009, at 12:25 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

I looked all over for that thing and could ot find it.

On Aug 6, 2009, at 12:21 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hi folks,

David did not find any "Warning, SUID" warnings when he downloaded the new update and repaired permissions, however, I did. I ran the combo update and now all is well.

Here is the link for those of you who wish to run the combo update.
http://support.apple.com/downloads/Mac_OS_X_10_5_8_Combo_Update

Keith Reedy

Take good care and I wish you enough.

Love