[macvoiceover] Re: Mac OS X 10.5.8 Combo Update

  • From: matthew T dyer <ilovecountrymusic483@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 15:53:58 -0400

Keeth, I ran a software update on this machine lastnight and it wlorked fine last night. There was also an update to groge band update as well.

Matthew

matthew dyer
ilovecountrymusic483@xxxxxxxxx
Live journal:  mtdyer2009
MSN: ilovecountrymusic483@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter: mdyer1
facebook: mdyer

On Aug 6, 2009, at 12:21 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hi folks,

David did not find any "Warning, SUID" warnings when he downloaded the new update and repaired permissions, however, I did. I ran the combo update and now all is well.

Here is the link for those of you who wish to run the combo update.
http://support.apple.com/downloads/Mac_OS_X_10_5_8_Combo_Update