[macvoiceover] Re: Mac Help broken?

  • From: "Ron J." <ganahee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 22:54:30 -0500

Hi Randy,

        Just tried it, a couple of minutes ago, and no problems here!

Take care!

Ron

On Jun 11, 2008, at 5:43 PM, Randy Stegall wrote:

After updating to 10.5.3 Mac Help no longer works from the finder's menu. VO Question Mark doesn't bring up the Voice Over help as it used to. However, help works from other applications so I know it is not completely broken. Has anyone else experienced this behavior?
Randy

Randy Stegall
randy_stegall@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone:  919-871-6314
AIM:  kc4gfr
4811-101 River Stream Way
Raleigh, NC  27616

Ron J. | AKA Ganahee

Messenger Services:

        AIM: Ganahee
MSN: Ganahee@xxxxxxxxxxx
Yahoo!: Ganahee
Skype: Ganahee

Alternate Contact:

        E-Mail: Ganahee@xxxxxxxxx
        Phone: 605-759-0694

"For millions of years, mankind lived, just like the animals. Then something happened, which unleashed the power of our imagination - we learned to talk."

From the MD "The Division Bell", the track "Keep Talking".