[macvoiceover] Re: Looking for an easy way to access the documents folder

  • From: Shaun Jones <vjones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 12:16:51 -0500

Cant you just open the folder from the doc or the finder? On the Finder just press command shift H and arrow down to documents and from the doc just navigate the the documents icon and press enter.

On Jan 8, 2008, at 12:12 PM, John Moore wrote:

Hey all. When I click on the Documents folder from the dock, it
doesn't move to that folder. Is there a way that I can get to the
documents folder quicklyy. If there isn't, what do I need to click on
in the Mac HD directory? Thanks a lot.

--
John Moore