[macvoiceover] Looking for a Z-Code interpreter.

  • From: "John Moore" <coasterfreak88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 11:38:11 -0600

Hey all. I play interactive fiction games a lot on my BrailleNote, but
there are some I would like to play on my Mac as well. Can somebody
please tell me where I can find a free and accessible interpreter so
VO can read the descriptions and prompts to me? In other words, I'm
looking for the engine that can run the games written in Inform and
the Infocom games. Thanks for the help.

--
John Moore