[macvoiceover] Looking for Audio Hijack Pro and a player that can play .ogg files.

  • From: "John Moore" <coasterfreak88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 00:06:06 -0600

Hey all. It appears that Audio Hijack Pro is not on my Mac. If it is,
could someone tell me how to get to it. There is also one I've heard
about called AudioRecorder. If AJPro costs anything, I'd like to get
Audio Recorder. Also, can someone tell me where I can get an
accessible player that can play .ogg files? Thanks so much.

--
John Moore