[macvoiceover] Lookin for FTP client

  • From: "Richard Emling" <richard.emling@xxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 23:20:56 +0200

Hi.

I am looking for an accessible ftp client for the iPhone. I recently bought FTP On The Go, but sadly this app doesn't read the file and folder names, iit instead reads out some strange icon name for every storage object. So, if you can recommend me something i am able to alter content on my FTP-Server, I'd really appreciate to hear from you.

All my best wishes.

Richard