[macvoiceover] Re: Logic pro X accessibility

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 15:55:51 -0500

It is some what more accessible, but, it is quite a learning curve.  I have
thought about trying it and I may wind up doing it.  Some of the guys are using
it.
We print the Bible in Braille,
http://biblesfortheblind.org
Keith Reedy
God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.