[macvoiceover] Re: Logic pro X accessibility

  • From: Keith Reedy <keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 14:55:10 -0500

Yes if you have GB6 stay with it for a while.  GB 10 although it is better than
logic and looks quite a bit like logic is still not ready for prime time.  So
if you want to get some real work done, GB6 will be the best option.
We are Braille Bible printers,
http://biblesfortheblind.org
Keith Reedy
keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx