[macvoiceover] Re: Locking the VO keys so that you can move around with the arrow keys.

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 14:23:31 -0500

Another way to do some of this is to use the NumPad Commander or the number
pad keys.  You can toggle this on and off with the VO keys plus the clear
key.   Now, the 4 and 6 keys become the left and right arrow and the 2 and 8
keys become the down and up arrows.  I think you can assign the num pad keys
to do different things, but I haven't gotten there yet.  Neal