[macvoiceover] List purpose.

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 08:16:55 -0400

All,

When this list was created in August of 2005, it was created for learning Voiceover. You can find other MAC list if you want to talk about other areas of the MAC, or debate screenreaders, but, this list is for learning Voiceover.

One of two things happen when some one who is thinking about a MAC signs on to the list.
1 they buy a MAC,
or,
2 we have not convinced them, with out ever using a MAC that they should buy one and will love it.

We have spent countless hours writing guides and giving information on how to use the MAC with Voiceover, from the stand point of using the MAC with Voiceover and that is really the only way it can work.

If you want to learn the MAC and Voiceover, this list is the place.