[macvoiceover] Re: Lion is frustrating in 3 areas

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 16:42:31 -0400

right, when you use boot camp, it is not accessible but it is always the same
so for instance, if I autostart in mac os and want to start in windows, when
you hear the start chime, press and hold option, let it up, press right arrow
and press enter.
I believe the systems are alphabetical so m comes before w so m would be where
you land especially if it is what you autostart with and pressing right arrow
gives you windows.  The fun gets in now with lion though since it has a
recovery partition and you have to learn how to get past that and I've not
fiddled enough with my dual system to figure that out yet but I suspect you
press right arrow twice.

On Oct 12, 2011, at 4:16 PM, Robin Kipp wrote:

David,
I know the installation is accessible, but I was referring to the boot menu
where you can select from what volume you want to start. To my knowledge, that
isn't accessible - or has anything changed there?
Robin>

> macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jonnie Appleseed
with his