[macvoiceover] Re: Links in a e-mail revisited

  • From: VaShaun Jones <vjones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 18:16:45 -0400

I have tried it onn e-mails that are coming through and it works well. Thanks very very much!

On Oct 9, 2007, at 6:02 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

I've never had a problem with a link as long as the cursor is in the right spot.

On Oct 9, 2007, at 5:53 PM, VaShaun Jones wrote:

Thanks, does this work all the time or do you have to do something else at other times to make it work?
On Oct 9, 2007, at 5:48 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

yes, use shift-ccontrol-option-arrow keys to move by characters.
On Oct 9, 2007, at 5:34 PM, VaShaun Jones wrote:

Is there a special way to put the cursor just to the left of the link?
On Oct 9, 2007, at 5:28 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

You need to interact with the message and place the vo cursor just to the
left of the first character of the link.