[macvoiceover] Re: Leopard MP3s and PDFs

  • From: Greg Kearney <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 09:50:39 -0600

I don't know why they are not at apple but we have them at CUCAT
http://www.cucat.org/books/vogs/

Greg Kearney
535 S. Jackson St.
Casper, Wyoming 82601
307-224-4022
gkearney@xxxxxxxxx

On Jun 24, 2008, at 8:32 AM, Frank Ventura wrote:

Hello all, I have gone to apple.com/accessibility and found getting
started PDFs and MP3s for Tiger. Are there also PDFs and MP3s available
for Leopard? Also is there a list of software that is compatible with
Voiceover available anywhere?
Thanks
Frank