[macvoiceover] Re: Learning Mac OS: was: Top and bottom of document

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 21:42:58 -0600

Ok, in reading what I posted it did seem a little whiney. I'm thinking of
myself as a a new system user, Mac OS plus new screenreader plus new
applications etc.

In terms of help and tutorials for Pages, the user guide accessed through the
help menu took me to the Apple site and a pdf of the guide that didn't seem
very accessible. Is this the standard help format, or did I go down the wrong
path?

Cheers, and thanks for the patience.

Ian