[macvoiceover] Launchpad

  • From: Keith Reedy <keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 10:30:52 -0500

Hi folks,

The question about this has caused me to take a closer look at this feature and
I really kind of like it.  Once you have it open you can find the app you are
looking for just by typing the first few letters of the name of the app and
once you have heard the name of the app spoken just press VO keys-space bar.
This is very quick and very helpful.  I will be using this more in the future.
I have quite a few apps on the doc, but, this is really handy.
Keith Reedy
keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx