[macvoiceover] Re: Kindle now accessible on IOS with Voiceover.

  • From: "beverly heninger" <bevie.k@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 16:42:31 -0700

There is an Amazon app, I use it and it works very easy.

                   Beverly

On 2013-05-01, at 9:53 AM, Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi list,

In case you didn't hear yet, Kindle for IOS is now accessible with Voiceover. You can read more about it here.
http://www.cultofmac.com/225836/kindle-for-ios-will-now-turn-your-favorite-books-into-audiobooks/?utm_campaign=twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

hth