[macvoiceover] Re: Kind of OT Taking out the trash

  • From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 08:03:30 -0400

control+f3 or vo+d.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sara" <push649@xxxxxxx>
To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2008 7:56 AM
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: Kind of OT Taking out the trash

How do I get to the dock?
Sara
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dan Eickmeier
  To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, October 10, 2008 2:29 AM

  Hi sarah, just go to the trash on your doc, and you can view it in finder
after hitting VO spacebar on that.  Hope that helps.

  On Oct 9, 2008, at 11:18 PM, Sara wrote:

    Hi all.
    This isn't strictly VO related but I am just wondering if there is a way
to view the contents of the trash so I can manually delete what I want to
permanently delete.
    I started emptying it and got nervous because it was deleting so many
files; did I really mean to throw them all out? lol
    Also, my computer seems faster since starting to empty. Could the trash
have been slowing me down? I still had like 130gb free so it shouldn't have
been that much?
    Sara