[macvoiceover] Kind of OT Taking out the trash

  • From: "Sara" <push649@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 22:18:34 -0500

Hi all.
This isn't strictly VO related but I am just wondering if there is a way to
view the contents of the trash so I can manually delete what I want to
permanently delete.
I started emptying it and got nervous because it was deleting so many files;
did I really mean to throw them all out? lol
Also, my computer seems faster since starting to empty. Could the trash have
been slowing me down? I still had like 130gb free so it shouldn't have been
that much?
Sara