[macvoiceover] Keynote

  • From: Rafaela Freundt <rafafreundt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 15:49:19 -0500

Hi folks,
I was wandering if any of you uses keynote, and how accessible it is. Numbers
and pages work great for me, but when I want to view a presentation (for
example a power point one that someone has sent me) it is complicated. I first
interact with the layout area and interact with the slide and then with the
text to read it, and sometimes vo doesn't read all of it. Then i have to stop
interacting with all of that and interact with the scroll area an then the
slides table to change the slide and go back to read it.
Do you know if there is an easier way of accomplishing reading a presentation?
Also, is it easy to create one?
Thank you for your help,
Rafaela>