[macvoiceover] Re: Keyboard Command Question

  • From: Desi Noller <desiandcandy@xxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 17:00:51 -0700

Hi Dan,

Thanks so much for your prompt reply.  I was actually really asking about
keyboard commands for the Mac that everyone would use, aside from the VO keys.
My fault for not making myself more clear.  I appreciate the reminder about the
VoiceOver ones though, because sometimes it seems like there's so much to
learn, it really becomes overwhelming to me, and I tend to forget things I have
already been over.

Desi