[macvoiceover] Re: Keyboard Command Question

  • From: ashley <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2011 10:17:53 +0000

Hi,
Take a look at:
http://www.danrodney.com/mac/
and
http://lixlpixel.org/mac-keyboard-shortcuts/
and
http://macmost.com/printable-mac-keyboard-shortcut-page-for-snow-leopard.html
Note that, on some of the sites above, the "apple" key is referred too. This key is the command key.
Hope this helps!
Ash

Website:
http://www.ashleycox.co.uk
Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/ashleycox2
Blog160:
http://www.blog160.com

On 06/03/2011 00:00, Desi Noller wrote:
Hi Dan,

Thanks so much for your prompt reply.  I was actually really asking about
keyboard commands for the Mac that everyone would use, aside from the VO keys.
My fault for not making myself more clear.  I appreciate the reminder about the
VoiceOver ones though, because sometimes it seems like there's so much to
learn, it really becomes overwhelming to me, and I tend to forget things I have
already been over.

Desi

On Mar 5, 2011, at 4:47 PM, Dan wrote:

Hello,
VO keys plus H once or twice will give you all kinds of VO info. Also VO keys K
will give you a keyboard Help.
VO keys, meaning Control and Option held down together followed by what other
key or keys you need.
For example, VO H, or VO HH.
When you use VO K, you will be in a keyboard mode that doesn't actually perform
any functions, just allowing you to play with all the keys and key
combinations. For example VO key combinations.
Also, VO Shift F8 will take you to an interactive tutorial.
To get out of keyboard help or the tutorial, just hit escape.
HTH,that you can play with.

Sent from my iMac, using VoiceOver.

Dan

On Mar 5, 2011, at 3:37 PM, Desi Noller wrote:

Can anyone tell me if there is a comprehensive list of Mac keyboard commands
available anywhere?  I've picked up several from the menus, but would love to
have such a list to refer to.

Desi>